North American Birds 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
A hummingbird sips from red blossoms while a cardinal perches on a dogwood tree on this magical 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle. Featuring a diverse array of North American birds and plants, assembling this puzzle will take you outside even on the rainiest day. The completed puzzle measures 26.75” x 19.25”. Mini poster of puzzle image included.
About this item
- STUNNING BIRD PUZZLE: Learn about North American birds with our informational jigsaw puzzle. This puzzle displays different types of North American birds like the northern cardinal, ruby-throated hummingbird, eastern bluebird, and so much more.
- PUZZLE FOR ALL AGES: This 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle measures 26.75" x 19.25" when assembled. The puzzle pieces fit together smoothly, making this a great puzzle for family to work on together. Everyone is sure to love this fun and entertaining picture puzzle, no matter how old they are!
- DIGITAL TIME-OUT: Take a time-out from TVs, phones, tablets, and other electronic devices. Our North American Birds jigsaw puzzle is both fun and engaging, giving you an activity that you can enjoy for hours on end! Have fun putting it together by yourself, or have a puzzle night with friends and family.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: We pride ourselves on using high-quality materials when constructing our umbrella-theme puzzles. We use resource-efficient materials to produce our products, including sturdy, reusable puzzle boxes and die-cut puzzle pieces that are crisply made using powerful machinery.
- RE-MARKS, A STEP ABOVE: We believe that there is no end to the demand for fun, tactile, and inspiring designs that encourage time away from digital clutter. Our goal is to generate functional products that have the look and feel of fine art. Our customer service team is dedicated to answering customer questions so you can keep learning!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the order number and receipt. We only accept returns for items purchased on this website, not via Amazon or any other retailer.
To start a return, contact us with your order number and reason for return at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue a mandatory return authorization number (RA#) and will give you shipping instructions. Note that returns without RA#s will not be processed or credited.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. Refunds will be applied to your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.