Holiday Treats Collage 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Cookies, cupcakes, a gingerbread house, peppermints, and more - Each piece of this wonderfully challenging jigsaw puzzle connects smoothly to create a vibrant display of all your favorite holiday treats! The striking colors and designs make for a delightfully frustration-free experience while the whopping 1000 pieces make the excitement last you your entire holiday break - If not longer! This 1000-piece puzzle comes with a mini poster, and measures 26.75" L x 19.25".
About this item
- FUNCTIONAL FINE ART: This holiday puzzle features bright, festive colors and fun, yummy treats to get you in the Christmas spirit. This collage of delicious cookies and sweets is sure to please everyone, from the Grinch to Santa!
- A PUZZLE FOR EVERYONE: This book-themed puzzle consists of 1,000 puzzle pieces and measures 26.75" x 19.25" when assembled. The pieces fit together smoothly, making this a great puzzle for the whole family. Everyone is sure to enjoy the challenge that this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle brings!
- DIGITAL TIME-OUT: Take a time-out from TVs, phones, tablets, and other electronic devices. This big puzzle is both fun and engaging, giving you an activity that you can enjoy for hours! Have fun putting it together by yourself, or have a puzzle night with friends and family.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: We pride ourselves on using high-quality materials when constructing our puzzles. We use resource-efficient materials to produce our products, including sturdy reusable puzzle boxes and die-cut puzzle pieces that are crisply made using powerful machinery.
- RE-MARKS, A STEP ABOVE: We believe that there is no end to the demand for fun, tactile, and inspiring designs that encourage time away from digital clutter. Our goal is to generate functional products that have the look and feel of fine art. Our customer service team is dedicated to answering customer questions so you can keep learning!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the order number and receipt. We only accept returns for items purchased on this website, not via Amazon or any other retailer.
To start a return, contact us with your order number and reason for return at email@example.com. We will issue a mandatory return authorization number (RA#) and will give you shipping instructions. Note that returns without RA#s will not be processed or credited.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. Refunds will be applied to your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.