Winter Wonderland Stamps Collage 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
This Holiday Treats puzzle features 1,000 pieces that create a colorful collage of assorted goodies. From Santa and snowmen to vintage candy, this big puzzle represents everyone’s favorite nostalgic treats. Have fun putting this unique 1,000-piece puzzle together by yourself, or have a friends-and-family puzzle night! After it’s assembled, you can show off your hard work and display this awesome winter puzzle on a table, board, or mat or in a frame for all to enjoy.
About this item
- FUNCTIONAL FINE ART: Learn about winter around the world with this charming puzzle. Featuring delightful stamps from Colorado, Canada, Denmark, Korea, and more, this puzzle can help you discover the different winter sights that each location has to offer.
- A PUZZLE FOR EVERYONE: This book-themed puzzle consists of 1,000 puzzle pieces and measures 26.75" W x 19.25" L when assembled. The pieces fit together smoothly, making this a great puzzle for the whole family. Everyone is sure to enjoy the challenge that this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle brings!
- DIGITAL TIME-OUT: Take a time-out from TVs, phones, tablets, and other electronic devices. This big puzzle is both fun and engaging, giving you an activity that you can enjoy for hours! Have fun putting it together by yourself, or have a puzzle night with friends and family.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: We pride ourselves on using high-quality materials when constructing our puzzles. We use resource-efficient materials to produce our products, including sturdy reusable puzzle boxes and die-cut puzzle pieces that are crisply made using powerful machinery.
- RE-MARKS, A STEP ABOVE: We believe that there is no end to the demand for fun, tactile, and inspiring designs that encourage time away from digital clutter. Our goal is to generate functional products that have the look and feel of fine art. Our customer service team is dedicated to answering customer questions so you can keep learning!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the order number and receipt. We only accept returns for items purchased on this website, not via Amazon or any other retailer.
To start a return, contact us with your order number and reason for return at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue a mandatory return authorization number (RA#) and will give you shipping instructions. Note that returns without RA#s will not be processed or credited.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. Refunds will be applied to your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.